Elawyers Elawyers
Virginia| Change

Legal advices on Annulment of marriage

What happens if I refuse to sign a separation agreement because of my religious convictions?
Asked in Yorktown,  VA Oct. 11, 2012 ,  3 Answers

My husband filed for divorce. We have been separated for over one year now. A separation agreement has been created and my husband and I agree to the terms. It includes the amount of alimony that I am to receive, the division of his 401K, insurance coverage for my son and allows me to have the divor...

# 1

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.
Ask a Question
Search for lawyers by practice areas.
Find a Lawyer