Elawyers Elawyers
Virginia| Change

Legal advices on Burden of proof for criminal charges

What record can I request from a police who pulled me over speeding? Can I ask to see the speed on his gun or a print out?
Asked in Fort Lauderdale,  FL Jul. 29, 2015 ,  4 Answers

In Fort Lauderdale, I was traveling 54 MPH (set by cruise control) in a 45 MPH zone. I was expecting to be issued a ticket for going 9 MPH over, which I would have understood as a lesson. However, surprisingly, the police officer said he clocked me at 60 MPH. Knowing this was either a mistake or he'...

# 1
Oklahoma DUI Basics
Post On Oct. 05, 2014

The Basics of DUI Defense in Oklahoma ... What to expect, and what can be done about it. First, Stop and Do This Now! First, if you or someone you know has been arrested in Oklahoma for DUI or APC, you only have fifteen days from the date of arrest to request an administrative hearing from the Oklah...

# 2
Post On Mar. 27, 2011

FAQ 1 - Should I plead guilty to my traffic ticket? NO. Never plead guilty! I can't begin to tell you how many clients plead guilty to a first speeder and then wind up suspended because they get another one soon after. How your case is handled depends upon WHAT COURT you are to appear before and the...

# 3

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.
Ask a Question
Search for lawyers by practice areas.
Find a Lawyer