Elawyers Elawyers
Virginia| Change

Legal advices on Child support modification

What to do if you lose your job after entry of an order that requires you to pay child support.
Post On Dec. 03, 2012

Keep a record of your efforts to obtain new employment. You should start keeping a record of all of the efforts you make to locate replacement employment. Beyond the mere on-line application record you may be required to post to obtain unemployment benefits, you will want to keep written records of ...

# 1

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.
Ask a Question
Search for lawyers by practice areas.
Find a Lawyer