Elawyers Elawyers
Virginia| Change

Legal advices on Divorce appeals

How can my husband gain custody if he has no stable income or residence?
Asked in Temple Hills,  MD Jan. 29, 2016 ,  2 Answers

My husband is having an affair. He left me and moved in with his mistress about 6 months ago. He comes over most mornings to take our 5 year old son to school but we barely see him beyond that. In December my husband had my son spend the night at the home of his mistress without my approval. My husb...

# 1
Post On Jan. 02, 2016

The fundamentals of Mississippi divorce law and procedure. Mississippi's Venue and Residency Requirements In Mississippi, divorces are heard in what is known as Chancery Court, which is a carryover from the English judicial system. Each county in Mississippi has its own Chancery Court and the county...

# 2
GPS & Technology: Divorce Friend or Foe?
Post On Aug. 16, 2013

Every day we are bombarded by advertisers with the latest and hottest “must have" technology product. We are told by Apple, Samsung, and a host of other vendors that without their “latest" products we are falling behind and out of style. Increasingly, these new technologies are being used as forms o...

# 3

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.
Ask a Question
Search for lawyers by practice areas.
Find a Lawyer