Elawyers Elawyers
Virginia| Change

Legal advices on Paternity and child custody

Will my children's father get full custody?
Asked in Ardmore,  OK Jan. 11, 2019 ,  4 Answers

My children's father and I have never been married. He is not on any of the birth certificates for our two children. Our children are ages one and four. He only comes to see the kids when he feels like it. Most of the time he has been drunk. He has told me recently that he is going to take me to cou...

# 1
My wife wants to change my stepdaughters last name to mine. What process do I have to go through for this?
Asked in Chicago,  IL Nov. 07, 2013 ,  3 Answers

I've raised my stepdaughter since she was 5, now 12. Married 5 years with my undocumented wife. Biological father hasn't and is not around, not listed on birth certificate. Trying to assure custody if anything were to happen to my wife (mostly deportation)....

# 2

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.
Ask a Question
Search for lawyers by practice areas.
Find a Lawyer