Elawyers Elawyers
Virginia| Change

Legal advices on Paying taxes as an immigrant

How do i help my illegal (future) husband become a legal US resident?
Asked in Wheaton,  IL Jul. 31, 2013 ,  10 Answers

Hello I am getting married in December. My boyfriend entered illegally into the country about 7 years ago. We will have been together 2 years. He has no previous crimes and has paid his taxes every year. I would like to know what is the best way to go about this. I would also like to know if doing i...

# 1

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.
Ask a Question
Search for lawyers by practice areas.
Find a Lawyer