Elawyers Elawyers
Virginia| Change

Legal advices on Student visas

Department of Homeland Security (DHS) launches New eFOIA For Freedom of Information Requests
Post On Oct. 27, 2015

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) now has a new free mobile application called “eFOIA”, which allows users to submit and track Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests conveniently from an Android or Apple phone. You can download the free mobile application through Google Play and the App ...

# 1
Adjustment of Status issues for Same-gendered, bi-national couple with visa over-stay issue
Asked in Chicago,  IL Jul. 03, 2013 ,  8 Answers

I am an American citizen male involved in a 6-year domestic partnership with a man who came to the usa with a student visa. I presume he is in over-stay status. Given the Doma ruling and the Obama decision to now process same gender applications for sponsorship of same-gender, bi-national permanent ...

# 2
Which immigration forms do i need to fill out in order to petition for my wife already in the us?
Asked in Fort Lauderdale,  FL May 29, 2013 ,  10 Answers

Me and my wife moved to the us 2 years ago together, she entered on a student visa and i am a us citizen. We got married 3 months ago in FL and i would like to pettion for her green card and for her to be able to work. she has overstayed her visa by 5 months now . which forms should i fill out ?...

# 3
I am a US citizen and what i need to do to bring my grandaughter to US to live with me?
Asked in Jacksonville,  FL Aug. 12, 2012 ,  5 Answers

She is 14 years long,living in Hungary.I am thinking of the option to adopt her....

# 4

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.
Ask a Question
Search for lawyers by practice areas.
Find a Lawyer