Elawyers Elawyers
Virginia| Change
Guides on 

Overstayed visa

Green Card/Adjustment of Status
Post On Feb. 12, 2019
Tag:  Show more

A Green Card holder (permanent resident) is someone who has been granted authorization to live and work in the United States on a permanent basis. As proof of that status, a person is granted a permanent resident card, commonly called a "Green Card." ‚Äč Adjustment of Status (AOS) is a path to...

# 1

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.
Ask a Question
Search for lawyers by practice areas.
Find a Lawyer