Elawyers Elawyers
Virginia| Change

Legal advices on Crime classifications

What happens when someone files a court case? Do cases appear on PACER?
Asked in San Clemente,  CA Jun. 23, 2020 ,  1 Answers


# 1
Can I hold a code enforcement official accountable for making false accusations, criminal
Asked in Dimmitt,  TX Jun. 23, 2020 ,  1 Answers

Code enforcement made a false accusations and had our water turned off,his accusation was that there was a water source going into a RV that is used as storage,he went as far as to say that he had pictures, which he couldn't of had because there is no water going into or out since it was placed ther...

# 2
Is it legal to purchase paystubs and use them for renting
Asked in Clementon,  NJ Jun. 22, 2020 ,  1 Answers


# 4
In a domestic battery case where the state is the one pressing the charges against both spouses statements.
Asked on Jun. 21, 2020 ,  1 Answers

The husband spend a total of 3 days in jail the first two he is making phone calls to his wife and they are discussing the situation and what they are going to do on the third day the defendant sees a judge and is released on pretrial but if given a no contact order by the judge on that third day th...

# 5
What can you be charged with if you do not wear mask per the June 18/20 CDPH Guidance on "must wear face coverings"?
Asked in Temecula,  CA Jun. 20, 2020 ,  1 Answers

The California Department of Public Health issued a GUIDANCE on June 18/20 stating that "People in California must wear face coverings..." - Is a GUIDANCE the same and an Order or a Law? - Can police enforce this guidance? - What can you be charged with if you do not choose to wear a mask?...

# 6
How do I form a sole member nonprofit tenant association
Asked in Capac,  MI Jun. 19, 2020 ,  1 Answers

Yes, I do. I need help with the formation process and filing for federal grants...

# 8
Could a burglary of a vehicle and a a killing outside a vehicle a block radius away be considered felony murder?
Asked in Miami,  FL Jun. 18, 2020 ,  1 Answers

My brother is incarcerated for felony murder in the commission of a burglary. The facts if the case is he attempted to steal the car by breaking the ignition when police came he exited the vehicle and escaped that scene. Police was not chasing him. A block radius away he killed someone by a shooting...

# 9
How should I go about getting my deposit back from a a breeder who refused for follow through with obligations
Asked in Ellicott City,  MD Jun. 18, 2020 ,  2 Answers

A breeder required 300$ down payment to guarantee a puppy. He promised to send pictures of the female bluenose pitbull puppy, a copy of lineage and shot paperwork, and receipt for payment. After days of me attempting to contact him he refused to respond or and phone calls and texts. He than texts me...

# 10
I was convicted of a felony as a juvenile in Virginia when I was 16 years old. I am now 29, Can I buy a firearm?
Asked in Charlottesville,  VA Jun. 17, 2020 ,  1 Answers

Does an underage felony conviction prevent firearm ownership for the rest of my life?...

# 12
Personal care worker stole my dad's bank info and opened a Paypal acct in her name. Is this identity theft?
Asked in Columbia,  SC Jun. 17, 2020 ,  1 Answers

PayPal verified my dad's acct by debiting .25 and then crediting the acct with .20 and then .05. I was quick to catch this bcuz as his POA I monitor the acct and he's been asking me to see if his stimulus check has been deposited. Although the money was taken out and put back in would the fact that ...

# 13
wife is 34 wks pregnant, due To sexual harassments from her doctor, we need a transfer of care but the dr refuse to give
Asked in Pompano Beach,  FL Jun. 16, 2020 ,  2 Answers

We have been trying to get a transfer of care referral from her current doctor, he is refusing to give that To her. Because he thinks she is leaving him to a doctor that he referred her to go, to get our babys ultrasound. But in reality is because sexual harassment she suffered from him. What can i ...

# 14
I am owed wages from my previous employer, instead of paying, they've threatened to kill me, can i sue?
Asked on Jun. 15, 2020 ,  1 Answers

I was getting paid by company check, then started being paid in cash. I asked about it and was threatened with physical harm and when i reported the threats my hours were cut and haven't been paid for my last 5 weeks of work. Each time, I'd call I'd be given excuses and then i started receiving thre...

# 15
I was sent to a minor emergency center to have my hand documented for an assault I filed against someone.
Asked in Houston,  TX Jun. 14, 2020 ,  1 Answers

I believe I was sexually assaulted or handled I don’t know, I don’t what to do. Haven’t been right since. What do I do?...

# 16
Can a former employer charge criminal charges for checks that were written a year ago, which they are just now cashing?
Asked in Robstown,  TX Jun. 12, 2020 ,  1 Answers

A former employee sent me an invoice for “unapproved overtime” that I was paid. Due to the toxic work environment, I sent payment in the form of checks after I left (7/10/19) since then, that account was closed (4/30/20) and today, I received notifications from said employer that she tried to deposi...

# 18
I owed restitution from when i was 15 can they transffer it 2 adult court and put a bench warrent if i was off probate
Asked on Jun. 12, 2020 ,  1 Answers

When I was 15 i vandalized someones car.i was supposed to pay off 1400$ and do prohibition. I finished my probation successfully and moved to virginia when i turned 18 i owe 285$ left on my probation can they transfer it to adult court because they are telling me i have a bench warrent now....

# 19
# 20

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.
Ask a Question
Search for lawyers by practice areas.
Find a Lawyer