Elawyers Elawyers
Virginia| Change

Legal advices on Form I-130 (alien relative)

Family 2A Category Will Become Current On July 1, 2019
Post On Jun. 17, 2019

On May 17, 2019, the U.S. State Department announced that the family 2A category (spouses and unmarried children of lawful permanent residents) will become current for the first time in many years. Family 2A Category Will Become Current On July 1, 2019 The State Department’s Charlie Oppenheim who is...

# 1
Five Things You Need To Know About The USCIS Delays Under the Trump Administration
Post On Apr. 25, 2019

AILA Doc. No. 19032730 | Dated March 26, 2019 AILA member Shachar Shawn Malachovsky discussed the top five issues surrounding USCIS delays under the Trump administration. One: Processing times for USCIS cases are delayed: According to a recent AILA Policy Brief, "USCIS Processing Delays Have Reached...

# 2
I have green-card and living in USA, i am wondering how long it takes my husband get green-card?
Asked in San Diego,  CA Oct. 29, 2015 ,  10 Answers

Hi, I am Iranian and green-card holder living in USA. I want to married with my boyfriend who is Iranian too and have Permanent resident card of Canada. I am wondering how long it takes for him to get green card after our marriage. Moreover, can he get work permit during his green-card process time?...

# 3
How do i help my illegal (future) husband become a legal US resident?
Asked in Wheaton,  IL Jul. 31, 2013 ,  10 Answers

Hello I am getting married in December. My boyfriend entered illegally into the country about 7 years ago. We will have been together 2 years. He has no previous crimes and has paid his taxes every year. I would like to know what is the best way to go about this. I would also like to know if doing i...

# 4
I am a US citizen and what i need to do to bring my grandaughter to US to live with me?
Asked in Jacksonville,  FL Aug. 12, 2012 ,  5 Answers

She is 14 years long,living in Hungary.I am thinking of the option to adopt her....

# 5
Asked in Orlando,  FL Apr. 13, 2012 ,  6 Answers

illegal married to an american citizen born and raised in Florida with have 3 children together my wife is sick and I take care of them I came into United States with ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.... no paper's or petitions filed ever until my wife filed an I130 with has been approved for about 5 years now. I...

# 6

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.
Ask a Question
Search for lawyers by practice areas.
Find a Lawyer