Elawyers Elawyers
Virginia| Change

Legal advices on Evidence in criminal cases

Speeding and Getting Your Car Speedometer Calibrated
Post On Apr. 22, 2017

If you get a speeding ticket sometimes having the speedometer calibration done will reduce the charge. Speedometer are often off by at least a few miles per hour. The reasons vary. Changing the size of your tires can make the speedometer off for example. Even new cars from the factory can be off. I ...

# 1
If a cop stops you and tells you he stopped for going 35 in a 25 dont I have the right to see the radar that states I was speed
Asked in Williams,  AZ May 10, 2015 ,  5 Answers

Cop pulls me over said I was going 35 in 25 this is after I passed him driving down the street at 300 am with his lightsoff isisnt driving down the street at night with your lights off illegally any way but dont I have the right to see rhe radar...

# 2
If the calibration for a radar gun is past it's expect ion date is that enough to get your speeding case dropped?
Asked in Lincoln,  NE Apr. 21, 2015 ,  2 Answers

I recently obtained a DUI but the reason I got pulled over was for speeding. I recently obtained paperwork regarding the arrest and with in the paperwork there was eight I tuning certificate for the radar gun which hasn't been tested for the past three years is that enough evidence to get my case th...

# 3
I got a ticket going 99 in a 65 mph on the highway but he used a hand held radar gun, should i fight this ticket.
Asked in Stamford,  CT Apr. 03, 2015 ,  3 Answers

Does the officer have proof since he was in a ditch like spot, which comes to my second question meaning if these guns have camera's/video evidence of me doing this? Which in this case i would ask in court for proof of me doing this. this was also in Pennsylvania...

# 4
How do i get out of a traffic ticket in manhattan/
Asked in New York,  NY Mar. 30, 2015 ,  7 Answers

going 45 mph in a 30 mph zone....

# 5

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.
Ask a Question
Search for lawyers by practice areas.
Find a Lawyer